The inventory consists of the contents of the player's backpack. Its slots provide the player with immediate access to certain items and travel with the player around the map.
At the start of the game, the player has access to only the twelve slots on the upper row of the inventory, commonly called the "hotbar." Extra slots can be added to inventory by purchasing backpack upgrades at Pierre's General Store. These extra slots do not grant the same access, but simply add to the number of items that can travel with the player.To gain immediate access, items must be moved from the lower row(s) into the upper row. This function is available from the pause menu (press or ), leftmost tab, sometimes called the inventory menu. This menu displays the entire contents of the backpack and gives the player the means to move items around inside (or split or combine stacks). In singleplayer, opening the inventory menu pauses the clock. The player can also left-click on one slot of the top row, and that slot will remain selected after closing the inventory menu.
Certain game activities give the player access to the entire inventory while they are in operation. These include interacting with an open chest or a shop menu, or donating items at the Community Center or Museum. Controls change somewhat during these activities. Moving items within the inventory is often restricted, and a mouse click on an inventory item can sell it to a shopkeeper (with no undo), so careful control is required for guaranteeing one's intended actions.
- 已经装备的物品 可穿戴的物品
- 角色等级的等级和头衔（详见 技能头衔）, 当鼠标扫过图片时会显示。
- 持有现金 - 所有现在能花的金。
- 总收入 - 从游戏开始到现在一共赚的金。
- 垃圾箱 - 把不想要的物品拖到这里可以永久删除（工具不能扔进垃圾箱）
- 自动整理 - 将所有的物品按游戏默认的顺序排列。
- 金色卷轴标志 - 点击它可以浏览社区中心里面已经解锁的收集包的收集进度。
- + left-click on an inventory item/stack in the bottom two rows to quickly move it to the top row of inventory.
- You can reassign hotbar keys through the Options menu.
- Inventory items can be selected and dragged outside the inventory menu, then released to be dropped. If done near a body of water, the item may be permanently lost.