第34行: |
第34行: |
| ===对话=== | | ===对话=== |
| | | |
− | 源代码文件 <samp>Content\Strings\StringsFromCSFiles.xnb</samp> 包含了玩家与该场景的各种元素交互时会显示的消息。 | + | 源代码文件 <samp>Content\Strings\StringsFromCSFiles.zh-CN.xnb</samp> 包含了玩家与该场景的各种元素交互时会显示的消息。 |
| | | |
| {{Collapse|content=<br /> | | {{Collapse|content=<br /> |
− | *(Pet cage next to old lady?) - "It doesn't look too happy in there..." | + | * (老妇人旁边的宠物笼?) - ”但那里看上去似乎不那么幸福啊……” |
− | *(Bathroom Door?) - "Occupied" | + | * (洗手间门?) - ”占据” |
− | *(Bus door?) - "The bus hasn't arrived yet..." | + | * (巴士门?) - ”巴士还没到……” |
− | *[[Haley]] - "Oooo... My feet hurt from all that shopping. Hey. Could you ask the driver how long it'll be until we get to Stardew?" | + | *[[ 海莉]] - ”呜……我购物时逛太久了,累的脚疼。嘿。你可以问问司机到星露谷还要多久吗?” |
− | *[[Haley]] (2) - "...well?" | + | *[[ 海莉]] (2) - ”……怎么样?” |
− | *Man in Red Shirt - "Moustached Man: Don't worry, friend. I've got my eyes peeled for the valley." | + | * 红衣男子 - ”别担心,朋友。我时刻关注着星露谷。” |
− | *Old Lady - "Old Lady: You're liable to hurt someone, waltzing around on a moving bus!" | + | * 老妇人 - ”请不要在行驶的巴士上到处走动,这样很容易伤到别人!” |
− | *Old Lady (2) - "Old Lady: Ah well, if my knees weren't so stiff I'd probably do the same. Hehee." | + | * 老妇人 (2) - ”不过呢,如果我的膝盖没这么僵硬,我可能也会那样做的。哈哈。” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag - "Man: Get your claws off my bag." | + | * 读报男子的包 - ”男子:把你的爪子从我包上拿开。” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (2) - "Man: ...Did you hear me, kid? Scram!" | + | * 读报男子的包(2) - ”男子:……你听到我说的没,小子?滚!” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (3) - "Man: What are you, some kind of bum?" | + | * 读报男子的包(3) - ”男子:你是什么东西,混混吗?” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (4) - "Man: ...*Sigh*... Kids these days..." | + | * 读报男子的包(4) - ”男子:…… * 叹气* ……现在的孩子……” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (5) - "Man: For the love of Yoba, get your filthy paws off my designer bag!" | + | * 读报男子的包(5) - ”男子:看在由巴的份上,把你的脏爪子从我的名牌包上拿开!” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (6) - "Man: That bag costs more than you'll make in ten years!" | + | * 读报男子的包(6) - ”男子:你十年的收入都买不起这包!” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (7) - "Man: Arghh!! Take this and leave me alone, you hooligan!" (followed by) "Received 1g." | + | * 读报男子的包(7) - ”男子:啊!拿走吧,别烦我,你这流氓!”(紧接着)“收到1金。” |
− | *Newspaper Man's Bag (8) - "Man: ..." | + | * 读报男子的包(8) - ”男子: ……” |
− | *Skater Kid (player is male) - "...No response." | + | * 滑板小子(玩家为男性) - ”……没有回复。” |
− | *Skater Kid (player is male, 2) - "Kid: 'Sup?" | + | * 滑板小子(玩家为男性,2) - ”孩子:喝汤吗?” |
− | *Skater Kid (player is female) - "Kid: 'Sup?" | + | * 滑板小子(玩家为女性) - ”孩子:喝汤吗?” |
− | *Skateboard (player is male) - "Kid: Dude, don't touch my board." | + | * 滑板(玩家为男性) - ”孩子:老兄,不要碰我的写字板。” |
− | *Woman by child - "Lady: We just got back from the Zuzu City fun park... didn't we Simon?" (followed by) "Simon: *babble*... *slurp*" | + | * 带孩子的女士 - ”女士:我们刚从祖祖城游乐园回来……是不是,西蒙?“(紧接着) ”西蒙:* 呀呀学语* ……* 咕噜* ” |
− | *Woman by child (2) - "Lady: He's shy around strangers." | + | * 带孩子的女士(2) - ”女士:他在陌生人面前很害羞。” |
− | *Empty Seat - "Found 20g under the seat!" | + | * 空座位 - ”在座位下发现20金!” |
− | *Girl with bow - "Girl: Hi! <" [sic] | + | * 戴蝴蝶结的女孩 - ”女孩:嗨!” |
− | *Bus Driver before talking to Haley - "Driver: Hey, you'd better take a seat." | + | * 巴士司机(与海莉交谈前) - ”司机:嘿,你最好坐下。” |
− | *Bus Driver after talking to Haley - ("Dobson" event starts) | + | * 巴士司机(与海莉交谈后) - (”Dobson”事件开启) |
| }} | | }} |
| | | |