第1,514行: |
第1,514行: |
| ===问题=== | | ===问题=== |
| <br> | | <br> |
− | '''"I was thinking about dyeing my hair again... what do you think?"''' | + | '''" 我正在考虑重新染我的头发,你觉得怎么样?"''' |
| <br> | | <br> |
− | :Dye it black. | + | : 染黑色。 |
− | ::"I guess that's a pretty safe choice, huh?" | + | ::" 这是个很安全的选择,是吗?" |
− | :Why not blonde? | + | : 为什么不是金发? |
− | ::"I guess that's a pretty safe choice, huh?" | + | ::" 这是个很安全的选择,是吗?" |
− | :How about bubblegum pink? | + | : 泡泡糖粉红色怎么样? |
− | ::"You're always good for a laugh."(Laughing) | + | ::" 你总是很好笑。"( 笑) |
− | :I like your hair just the way it is! | + | : 我喜欢你现在的头发! |
− | ::"Of course you'd say that."(Eyebrow raised) | + | ::" 你当然会这样说的。"( 眉毛抬起) |
| <br> | | <br> |
− | '''"Okay... pretend you just won a free vacation. Where would you go?"''' | + | '''" 好吧... 如果你刚赢得了一场免费度假,你会去哪里?"''' |
− | :The beach | + | : 海滩。 |
− | ::"Huh. I think that would get old fast." | + | ::" 嗯。我想那会变老。" |
− | :In a dark cave | + | : 在一个黑暗的洞穴。 |
− | ::"Yea! That sounds wonderful." | + | ::" 耶! 那听起来很棒," |
− | :The old, gnarled forest | + | : 多节瘤的老森林。 |
− | ::"Yea! That sounds wonderful." | + | ::" 耶! 那听起来很棒," |
− | :Joja Mega-Mall | + | :Joja 超级购物中心 |
− | ::"Huh. I think that would get old fast." | + | ::" 嗯。我想那会变老。" |
| | | |
− | '''"(Name), What do you think happens to us after we die?"''' | + | '''"( 名字), 你觉得我们死后会发生什么?"''' |
− | :I have no idea. | + | : 我没有主意。 |
− | ::"Hmm, interesting..." | + | ::" 唔, 有趣..." |
− | :We come back as spooky ghosts. | + | : 我们作为幽灵回来。 |
− | ::"Well that's an interesting theory!" | + | ::" 那是一个有趣的理论!" |
− | :We go to heaven. | + | : 我们去天堂。 |
− | ::"Hmm, interesting..." | + | ::" 唔, 有趣..." |
− | :Our energy bodies enter the astral plane. | + | : 我们的能量进入星界。 |
− | ::"Hmm, interesting..." | + | ::" 唔, 有趣..." |
− | :Nothing. We just cease to exist. | + | : 没有什么. 我们只是不复存在。 |
− | ::"You know, that wouldn't be so bad." | + | ::" 你知道, 那不会那么糟糕。“ |
| | | |
| '''"I made these two drawings. What do you think?"''' | | '''"I made these two drawings. What do you think?"''' |